Phlebology & Aesthetic Medicine. Manual or Automatic Tecartherapy
Electrical Transference of Capacitive and Resistive Energy (4 channels)
The top model of the family which produces the most energy injection through its 4 pairs of plates. It has 4 channels operating simultaneously. Most popular machine in the centers of biological medicine.
Capenergy models are designed to provide enough energy output to generate an optimal biological effect, while maintaining the safety conditions.
All devices are equipped with an overload alarm, which protects the equipment andthe patient before any excessive of energy. Capenergy machines have a safety circuitthat allows patients to monitor therapy.
- Frequency: 0.8MHz, 1 MHz, 1.2MHz
Automatic Capacitive Plates Outlets: 4 (3 if you use the manual output of channel 3)
Manual Capacitive Outlets: 4 (3 if you use the manual output of channel 3)
Passive Plates Outlets: 4
Manual Resistive Outlets: 1 (none if you use the automatic outputs of channels 1,2, 3 &4)
- Voltage and output power:
- Automatic & Manual Modules 40 / 1000
- V rms (aprox.) 320 – 380
- Watt rms (aprox.) 130 – 75
- Voltage: 230Va.c. +/- 10%
- Maximum input power: 1240 W
- Weight: 22,5 Kg. With stand 42,3 Kg
- Dimensions: 556 x 420 x 220 mm
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 – 40° C
- Maximum temperature for storage and transport: 0 + 70° C
- Maximum storage and transport humidity: 25 + 85%
- Automatic plate surface: aprox. 240 cm2
- Capacitive electrodes: Ø 33 mm – Ø 53 mm – Ø 65 mm
- Resistive electrodes: Ø 33 mm – Ø 53 mm – Ø 65 mm
- Classification for electrical safety: Class 1
- Frequency Selection: Yes. In need of therapy: 0.8 MHz. 1 MHz. 1.2MHz.
- Tuning Frequency in Different Therapeutic Areas from the same patient: Yes. The operator can select the frequency of interest in each of the channels (1 MHz 0.8 MHz 1.2 MHz).
- Number of Channels Available: 4 (Equivalent to treat four areas of the patient´s body simultaneously)
- Intelligent Channel: Yes. The same channel allows you to use the manual capacitive and resistive handprobe, and the capacitive automatic plate.
- Multichannel Technology: Sí.
Application of the capacitive electrode in the four channels: Yes.
Application of the resistive electrode in the four channels: Yes.
Application of the automatic plate in the four channels: Yes.
- Automatic Technology: Yes.
- Option of Crossfires (manual CAP-RES combined application): Yes.
- Option of Combined Manual & Automatic Treatments: Yes.
- Option of Bilateral Lymphatic Drainage –unattended–: Yes.
- Temperature Monitoring by Sensor: Yes. In automated plates only.
- Suggestions of Treatment by Guided Program: Yes. (Athermal. Thermal. Highly thermal).
- Basic or Advanced Screen: Yes.
- Viewing Biofeedback Parameters (absorbed energy , qualitative indication of real-time power, coupling, temperature, etc.), to conduct clinical research: Yes.
- Safety Switch: Yes.
- Hygiene Systems for Accessories: Yes. Protective membranes for manual capacitive handpieces, and pouches (with or without gel) for automatic capacitive accessories.
Explanation on the different uses with the devices
Application on an area of the body at once:
- Capacitive Manual Treatment
- Resistive Manual Treatment
- Automatic Capacitive Treatment
Find out if this device is the one that best fits your needs
Moments of treatment with the model C 400
Manual Capacitive, Manual Resistive & Automatic Capacitive Treatment Simultaneously
Intensive treatment of four channels on abdomen & thighs
Double Manual Application
Automatic Lymphatic Drainage: simultaneous application of upper & lower limbs