Hows does C500 Intraoral work?
C500 IntraOral is the first device on the market for oral and maxillofacial tecar therapy.
It allows you to gradually access four different treatment segments: post-surgical treatments, TMJ, stimulation and regeneration in dental treatments.
Its versatile range of accessories tratar allows treating different areas of the oral cavity, both internally and externally.
You will speed up the orthodontic mobilization with invisible aligners by 62%. And you will improve osseointegration even in those dental pieces that on the bone scan may look like they need to be extracted.
Manual Tecar Therapy
- Mode: Intraoral
- 1 channel
- 3 frequencies: 0,8 MHz. 1 MHz. 1,2MHz.
- Temperature control
- Dental Intracavitary Electrode (EID) (Standard equipment)
- Dental probe cover: Speficif cover for the intraoral accessory
- Intracavitary Oral Electrode (EIA) (Optional)
- Transport foot (Optional)
- Intracavitary Oral Electrode (EIB) (Optional)
- Intracavitary palatal electrode (EIP) (Optional)
Upgrade to C50
Electrodo capacitivo y resistivo
- Passive electrode (optional): To close off the circuit