Electrical Capacitive Transference (Tecartherapy) device for URO-GYNECOLOGICAL Physiotherapy (1 channel)*. MJS Intracavitary device.
*stand not included
*CE0120 valid until May 2020
Capenergy models are designed to provide enough energy output to generate an optimal biological effect, while maintaining the safety conditions.
All devices are equipped with an overload alarm, which protects the equipment andthe patient before any excessive of energy. Capenergy machines have a safety circuitthat allows patients to monitor therapy.
- Frequency: 0.8MHz, 1 MHz, 1.2MHz
- Automatic output plate: 1 (not available when the manual output of the same module is used)
- Out passive plate: 1
- Output electrode capacitive (intracavitario): 1
- Output electrode resisitive: 1 (not available when the manual output of the same module is used)
- Automatic and Manual Modules 40 / 1000
- V rms (aprox.) 320 – 380
- Watt rms (aprox.) 130 – 75
- Voltage: 230Va.c. +/- 10%
- Maximum input power: 310 W 1993 concerning medical devices
- Weight: 10,7 Kg.
- Measurements: 347 x 420 x 220 mm
- Maximum temperature for storage and transport: 0 + 70° C
- Maximum storage and transport humidity: 25 + 85%
- Frequency Selection: Yes. In need of therapy: 0.8 MHz. 1 MHz. 1.2MHz.
- Number of Channels Available: 1
- Type of Treatments: Intracavitary only.
- Intelligent Channel: Yes. The same channel allows treatment with multiple accessories available (device Upgrade mandatory).
- Temperature Monitoring by Sensor: Yes. In MJS Intracavitary device.
- Suggestions of Treatment by Guided Program: Yes. (Athermal. Thermal. Highly thermal).
- Basic or Advanced Screen: Yes.
- Viewing Biofeedback Parameters (absorbed energy , qualitative indication of real-time power, coupling, temperature), to conduct clinical research: Yes.
- Safety Switch: Yes.
- Hygiene Systems for Accessories: Yes. Probe-cover membrane in latex for intracavitary therapy.
Explanation on the different uses with the device
Application on an area of the body at once:
- Capacitive manual treatment with MJS Intracavitary electrode
- Capacitive manual treatment
- Resistive manual treatment
* Upgrade your C 500 to C 100.
C 500 may be upgraded to C 100: Manual or Automatic Capacitive and Resistive Electrical Transference –TECARTHERAPY–. With upgrade, treatment becomes extracavitary.
Find out if this device is the one that best fits your needs
3D treatment & Moments of treatment with the model C 500
Capacitive manual treatment with MJS Intracavitary electrode
Capacitive manual treatment* Upgrade
Resistive manual treatment* Upgrade