Physiotherapy & Sports. Manual or Automatic Tecartherapy
Electrical Transference of Capacitive and Resistive Energy (1 channel)
First device of the automatic technology family. Through one treatment channel, you can choose the option of manual capacitive, manual resistive or automatic capacitive.
Capenergy models are designed to provide enough energy output to generate an optimal biological effect, while maintaining the safety conditions.
All devices are equipped with an overload alarm, which protects the equipment andthe patient before any excessive of energy. Capenergy machines have a safety circuitthat allows patients to monitor therapy.
- 0.8MHz, 1 MHz, 1.2MHz
Automatic Capacitive Plates Outlets: 1 (not available when using the manual output)
Manual Capacitive Outlets: 1 (not available when using the manual output)
Passive Plates Outlets: 1
Resistive Manual Outlets: 1 (none if you use the automatic output of module)
- Voltage and output power:
- Automatic and Manual Modules 40 / 1000
- V rms (aprox.) 320 – 380
- Watt rms (aprox.) 130 – 75
- Voltage: 230Va.c. +/- 10%
- Maximum input power: 310 W 1993 concerning medical devices
- Weight: 10,7 Kg. With stand 30,5 Kg
- Measurements: 347mm x 420mm x 220 mm
- Maximum temperature for storage and transport: 0 + 70° C
- Maximum storage and transport humidity: 25 + 85%
- Automatic plate surface: aprox. 240 cm2
- Capacitive electrodes: Ø 33 mm – Ø 53 mm – Ø 65 mm
- Resistive electrodes: Ø 33 mm – Ø 53 mm – Ø 65 mm
- Classification for electrical safety: Class 1
- Frequency Selection: Yes. In need of therapy: 0.8 MHz. 1 MHz. 1.2MHz.
- Number of Channels Available: 1
- Intelligent Channel: Yes. The same channel allows you to use the manual capacitive and resistive handprobe, and the capacitive automatic plate.
- Multichannel Technology: No.
- Automatic Technology: Yes.
- Option of Crossfires (manual CAP-RES combined application): No
- Option of Combined Manual & Automatic Treatments: No.
- Option of Bilateral Lymphatic Drainage –unattended–: No.
- Temperature Monitoring by Sensor: Yes. In automated plate only.
- Suggestions of Treatment by Guided Program: Yes. (Athermal. Thermal. Highly thermal).
- Basic or Advanced Screen: Yes.
- Viewing Biofeedback Parameters (absorbed energy , qualitative indication of real-time power, coupling, temperature), to conduct clinical research: Yes.
- Safety Switch: Yes.
- Hygiene Systems for Accessories: Yes: Protective membranes for manual capacitive handpieces, and pouches (with or without gel) for automatic capacitive accessories.
Explanation on the different uses with the devices
Application on an area of the body at once:
- Capacitive manual treatment
- Resistive manual treatment
- Capacitive automatic treatment
* Upgrade tu C 100 a C 500.
Upgrade a C 500. Opción de Fisioterapia Uro-Ginecológica mediante dispositivo intracavitario MJS.
Find out if this device is the one that best fits your needs
Moments of treatment with the model C100
Capacitive Manual Treatment
Resistive Manual Treatment
Capacitive Automatic Treatment