Uro-Gynecological Physiotherapy Equipment. Uro-Gynecological Physiotherapy. Intracavitary Application
- Two points of energy injection
- Treatment of of Endopelvic Trigger Points
- Advanced Security
- Temperature monitoring by sensor
- Security Control managed by the patient
- Ergonomic shape
Indications and Benefits. C 500
- Treatment of Pelvic Chronic Pain
- Percentage of improvement: 90%
- Improvement of symptoms associated
- Endometriosis. Myomas. Obstetric trauma.
- Treatament of pelvic floor
- Episiotomies. Cystitis.
- Urological treatmentProstatitis. Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Pain in Endometriosis. 75% reduction in pain. After 8 sessions.
- Pain in Fibroids. 80% reduction in pain. After 8 sessions..
- Obstetric Trauma Pain. 70% reduction in pain. After 8 treatment sessions.
- Trigger Points in Endometriosis. 100% decrease in pain. Puborectalis Trigger Point Deactivation. After 8 sessions.
- Trigger Points in fibroids. 90% improvement. Decreased pain in Trigger Point Deactivation. Isquicoccigeus, iliococcygeus, internal shutter, Pyramid anal sphincter.
- Trigger Points in Obstetric trauma. Between 40% -70% Deactivation of Trigger Points in the 3rd session.
Data obtained from the scientific study: “Simultaneous treatment with dry needling and RF in active endopelvic Trigger Pointsvicos in women with Chronic Pelvic Pain.” Jerez, Marta. Málaga, 2012
Patented Technology. Increase your physiotherapy services. Physiotherapy + Uro-Gynecology Physiotherapy.